WE ARE LOOKING FOR UNIQUE, PERCEPTIVE AND ANALYTICAL PEOPLE
Our priority is growth, that is why we continually hire new team members. We welcome qualified auditors, audit apprentices, as well as experienced accountants wanting to work in financial auditing. We also offer internships to anyone interested in accounting and auditing services. Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We guarantee friendly atmosphere, working with the best specialists in the industry, as well as career development.
We currently look for:
Junior Consultants in Audit Department
Consultants in Audit Department
- Graduate or a student of 4 – 5 year of economy studies
- Basic knowledge in the field of accounting
- Problem analyzing skill
- Willing to develop in the field of audit and accounting
- High interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Good time management – ability to work under time pressure
- Availability 4 or 5 times a week
- Readiness for business travels.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in keeping full accounting records or as an auditor’s assistant,
- Good knowledge of the Accounting Act and willingness to continually learn and develop,
- Working in a company providing accounting services (accountancy offices) or in an internal accounting department will be welcomed,
- Experience working for an audit company will be an additional asset,
- A university degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and a thorough knowledge of Excel,
- Ability to think analytically, connect the facts and draw conclusions,
- Precision and conscientiousness in performed duties,
- Excellent planning and work management skills, as well as an ability to set priorities,
- High interpersonal skills, meaning good communication and ability to work in a team,
- Readiness for business travels (a dozen or so a year).
- Quick career development path,
- An interesting career possibility,
- Stable work conditions,
- Multisport card,
- Private medical insurance.
Send your CV and cover letter to this email. If we find your application interesting, we will invite you to a meeting or a phone conversation.