If you are an owner of a business or a member of its management and you are wondering if the financial data and tax settlements prepared by your accountancy are accurate and reliable. If you do not take part in managing the company in which you have located your money on a daily basis, and you are wondering if your capital is safe and the company managed well. If you suspect possible cases of fraud in your company.
Our auditors and consultants will help you in that matter by checking if the data presented in financial statements and reports are accurate and if they find merit in reality.
Services carried out in this field are:
- Audits and reviews of individual and consolidated financial statements pursuant to the requirements of
- Polish Accounting Act
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Audits of merger, transformation and division plans for companies
- Audits of rates of energy consumption and of partial excise refund calculations
- Audits of statements from the founders of joint-stock companies
- Reviews of annual and interim financial statement
- Reviews of accounting records and tax settlements