We are looking for outstanding, perceptive and analytical persons!
At the Magnet Office, we focus on development.
That is why we are constantly expanding our team of specialists.
Currently, we are looking for persons with several years of experience in accounting or auditing for the position of advisor and expert auditors to join our team.
Advisor in the Audit/Advisory Department
What do we require?
- experience in keeping accounting books or auditing financial statements,
- good knowledge of the Accounting Act and readiness for further development,
- higher education in finances and accounting
- very good knowledge of the Office suite, including fluency in Excell
- accuracy and diligence
- very good time management skills (planning, work organisation and setting priorities)
- analytical thinking, combining facts and drawing conclusions.
We are also willing to extend our group of expert auditors. The advantage of working at the Magnet Office is that the entire team is on site. Thus, we are able to consult selected issues on an ongoing basis, which makes each audit run in a very efficient manner.
So if you have qualifications and are looking for new opportunities for cooperation – join us!
What do we offer?
- clear path for professional development
- possibility of partially remote work
- support of a dedicated tutor in the initial period of work
- opportunity to gain new skills and experience
- employment based on a contract of employment
- Multisport card
- private medical insurance
Join us. Get to know us and our clients!
Are you interested?
Send us your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com
If your professional profile interests us, we will invite you to a meeting or arrange a phone call.
We look forward to working with you!